7.1.09

Absurd Solution 1.

Being the college male that I am it is natural that I do not own an iron.  Consequently, there are unfortunate yet infrequent times that I kick myself in the ass for not doing so.  Such was the situation this morning.  A particular pair of pants I own, and like very much, appeared to have been violently mangled, tied into a knot while wet, and thrown into the drier.  The creases were so extreme you might think I was trying to make origami with my pants.  Not good for going into public.
An absurd solution came to me all at once; a ray of sunlight dispersing the clouds of despair.  Can you guess what it was?  "I'll simply shower with my pants!" I said to myself. Brilliant.  I then proceeded to hang my deformed and angular pants on the towel rack inside my tub.  While showering as usual, and with the steam at its most dense, I smoothed the wrinkles with my semi-dry hands.  I emerged from the shower victorious and with amazing wrinkle free pants.  You'll definitely want to try this at home!

1 comment:

  1. Martha Stewart called, and she's suing for royalties... she came up with that method while she was in high school. :)
    I'm glad your pants are ironed-looking, but in my defense, I merely did the laundry. You packed them.

    ReplyDelete